Saturday, July 5, 2008

Kyunki kahani abhi baki hai mere dost...


Hey folks, I’m back yet again. This time though, I plan to stay for a lot longer. Great right, blogging in between the exams! Well, who gives a damn for exams that are bound to go bad…? This way atleast, I’m not just wasting the gap between the exams.

My first venture in blogging didn’t go down too well. In fact, I became so weary; I didn’t even want to check my mails. Now, here I am, as a different Bharath

Although this semester was really very eventful, I was kinda out of sorts. Academically, I can always say, this was the worst. The start was auspicious (or was it?) – A week long trip to Delhi with family. Then a couple of weeks later, a trip cum trek with buddies, and the hangover of the trip were for about 2 weeks that followed. Family get-togethers were happening so thick and fast. Functions followed… Then viola! Exams! Oh god, I had wasted the whole semester… Courtesy to all the happening around me, I had a shortage of attendance! But that was only an indicant for what might follow… a disastrous exam.

Anyway, I’m almost done with the exams, with the last on a distant 15th. To kill time, this is what I’ll be doing this season. Get ready to have enough of me. I'll keep posting, you keep commenting...

3 comments:

The 'Ekaangi' said...

blog's now lookin much better buddy....nice to see U improvising.
my blogging days are still in a dormant stage....dunno whn I am gonna revive it. But takin breaks are bad....really....
And blogging to a certain extent is a stress buster...just make this page a vent fr all your outbursts!

Anonymous said...

Hey...cool man...I am sure inspite of every break and parties in between..u can do very well in exams..

Jindagi to bahut lambiiiiiiii hai..jyada chinta math karna...

Nice to read ur blogs...keep sharing..

Unknown said...

hey its nice to see ur blog ya
sorry think am too late to comment
in that busy schedule also u are writing the blog thats really great
keep doing this