Friday, July 11, 2008

Hooked to ESPN Star Sports...

With Wimbledon final on the cards, the game that was dealt a blow was cricket. It was the Asian cup final that day. Being a Formula1 fan too, I had to dump cricket because of the British grand prix. Good that I missed the cricket final. A bad day for Indian cricket…
But, what a day for sports lovers was it; tennis final, a cricket final and an F1 race. I was relishing the week that had gone by. It was a week I had watched the Euro cup being played. This had been a great treat. The only spoil sport was… er… VTU. Damn, what time to have their stupid exam…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI Bharath..I seldom watch any english movies..so it will be very difficult for me to comment on your blogs on hollywood films..

don't stop blogging..Atleast I will read all ur blogs...

Shivakumar Soppannavar said...

dont blame so much about the exams..
u may fail in the exam ..(hdl, ... , ... ,...)
DONT GET CURSED by "GOD OF EXAM"!